PM's requesting Free Software & Other

Mylo

I received these via Private Messaging ,

Valera
Simens materials
What materials of Simens course do you can offer me for changing?

And...

pieteke007

step 7
do you have step 7 of siemens?

if you have it can you send it to me?

becaus i need it for scool

I do not nor will not provide FREE Software, its against the law, its not big , and not clever .

This site nor its members endorse any such dealings, check around previous threads. I hope that I speak for most when I say that anyone here will help with any subject, putting quite alot of time in somecases without hesitation without payment. However if this behaviour continues, I think that you both will find the assistance will diminish. We want to help you, but you must first help yourselves, I believe you have every right to be a part of this site as we do, but your actions will not win you any friends.

To Valera: If you read your own thread you would have realised I did not regard it with any seriousness, hence the "Playboy remark".

To pieteke007: I seriously doubt you require a €2,000 odd software package for School.

Please continue with your inputs and outputs (Sorry) but do not ask me for Free-"Expensive" software or such again.I'm quite sure I'm not the first or only.

Regards,

Mylo

Hi Mylo,

I support you in this, I can not understand why they are seeking S7 software for free when it's free.
If They only need this for school, why don't they install it without
the software key? It runs without authorisation, and they have just to put up with the annoying "searching for authorisation" message.

Nothing is for free nowadays

Rudi

fritz,
just because it is possible to run without authorisation doesnt mean that it is "free". Is Excel free ? Is Oracle ?
That Siemens has been so prudent as to allow its paying customers to use its software, even when there is a problem with the license file, doesnt mean that it is OK to distribute freely.
If too many STEP7 versions are distributed on the web, then someday Siemens will require authorisations for it software again, so please dont do it.

pietke,
your school should contact Siemens (or some other PLC maker) and ask for a student discount. If your school gets such discount, then the software should only be used on the school premises (not copied an distributed everywhere else).

I am with you all as well...

I have been PM'd about Rockwell Software as well as how to make Activations, how to copy software etc...

I have invested much monies in maintaining all the versions I own and use. I would hate to see the cost increase further due to illegal copies being distributed. Looking at some of the Auction Houses on the Web I see many tring to make money saling fake software, fake activations and getting away with it.

Believe me, it is against the law and Rockwell for one I know is pursuing these ppl... There has been an alarming increase and it is taken very seriously.