how to stop controllogix minor error log

wilsonzhu

Hi,

I have a porject using controllogix L62, There is some minor error which is cause by assign big integer to INT data type, But it's communicate to modbus device and PLC5, it cann't use DINT, do we has a way to inhibit these minor error showing up in the controller properies Minor error tab. Thanks,

alternate solution

use COP MyDINT MyINT[0] 2
then mov Myint[0] NetworkAddress

MyINT[0] has the lower 16 bits of the DINT
MyINT[1] has the upper 16 bits of the DINT

you now are moving a INT to an INT so no overflow occurs

Similar Topics

I've purchased a Cattron Safe-E-Stop for use with a conveyor system. I've figured out all the configuration and wiring except for the ethernet/ip...
Replies
Views
We have a MODBUS communication with a flow meter micro motion (Emerson), the communication is working, but sometimes stop the communicate. To...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom