does installing rs logics need .net?

hi, i have the allen bradley plc software, but iam unable to install it, it shows .net error i tried every possible thing to install the software but no succes at all,, can anyone help me out with it...thank you

Welcome to the Forum!

Rockwell Automation sells several different kinds of software that works with Allen-Bradley logic controllers and Windows operating systems. These software packages have depended on various versions of the Microsoft .NET framework over the years.

So yes, some Allen-Bradley software requires the .NET framework.

It would help if you posted the exact type and version of software you are installing, the Windows OS version and service pack, and the exact text of the error message you are encountering.