ET200L problem

eams2010

Hi All,
I have an ET200L module with part no. 133-1BL01-0XB0. I'm trying to connect it to a CPU317-2 PN/DP through profibus. The Problem that I can not find this part no in the hardware, so I can not add it to the hardware configuration. I searched in the internet and found the GSD file for this module, I installed it but still can not find it in the hardware.
I'm using V5.5.
regards

You can find it in the HW Catalog:
"6ES7 133-1BL0*-0XB0
Digital I/O 16DI x 24 VDC; 16DO x 24 VDC, 0.5 A, non-expandable, send capability for direct communication"

I dont understand what goes wrong for you.
Have you tried to drag-and-drop the abovementioned module from the catalog to the Profibus network ?
What error message do you get when you try ?

Yes I draged and dropped the module to the profibus network. I adjusted the address to be the same as the hardware address. saved and compiled, then downloded the hardware configuration to the PLC. What I got is SF, BF, and the error in the diagonistic buffer is the found module is not matched with the insterted one.

What I got is SF, BF, and the error in the diagonistic buffer is the found module is not matched with the insterted one.
This is Siemens lingo for many possible error types. It can be that the DP slave is not accessible at all.

C:\ET200L.JPEG

Attached the Error I got

It is working now
I do not kn ow what was the problem
I did the same as I'm doing every time and it worked
Thank you