Red Lion G304K HMI and Stepper Combo

mikemedcalf

Hello,
I am using a red lion G304K HMI and a STM24QF-3AN stepper motor + drive from applied motion. I am using the applied motion SCL driver for crimson 3 and i have them both communicating well.

The only part i have working is a data entry tag (DI - Distance) and a N/O pushbutton that moves the stepper motor (FLC - Feed-Length Command)

My Problems are:
1). i have tried every stop command to stop the drive but it will not send the command while the motor is running or at all.

2). The VE (Velocity) command does not change the VE in the drive and will not change at all.

Any Help is appreciated,
Thank you in-Advance
Mike Medcalf

Similar Topics

Hai, I am newbie to PLC world. I bought a Red Lion G304K model(only 1serial port). I have installed crimson 3 software. I did not find "HMI...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with downloading to the G304K. I am getting an error messager that reads "No acknowlege from target device". I know that Red...
Replies
Views
I got an sk000 hooked between my serial port (com 4) and an Allen Bradley 1100 and a G304K. When I try to download from Crimson 3 (Send)to a G304K...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate between a G304K and a ML 1400. I have the cable to send my program to the G304 but I was told the cable to communicate...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help with Crimson 3.0 in reading Dig I/O with Red Lion G304K from Adam-4050.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom