Factorytalk and ODBC database tables

kwm985

Hello,

I'm using Factorytalk 6.1 with sql server 2008 R2. There was originally 55 tags setup in the tags in model tab. I added 6 more tags to be data logged under the tags in model tab. Then I thought I needed to push the create tables under the setup tab. This deleted the old tables and created new ones but there is still only 55 tags. The new tags have not been created or written in sql server. I don't know what I'm missing. Any help?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be...
Replies
Views
I'm having difficulties getting ODBC set up in FactoryTalk View Studio for the purposes of datalogging, and I'm hoping that someone here can...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I would like to update an existing FactoryTalk ODBC log to include new tags. From FactoryTalk > Data Log Models dialogue box for the...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom