for analog input and analog output

zameer

Hello to every body
This is zameer
Can any body explain
I have a pressure transmitter as a input and a control valve as an output how to connect this two things with the plc’s input and output and how it will work.

It might help if you can tell the forum what PLC you have ( complete catalog number). Also what analog cards you have both input and output, again complete catalog numbers.
Also tell us what the output of your pressure transmitter is. ( 4 to 20ma, 1 to 5 volts..or?). What does the control value required to control it?

Similar Topics

I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom