How to cold reset Wago via software

the_decider

I am new to CoDeSys; can anyone tell me how to "Cold Reset" a Wago 750-833 module (programmable profibus coupler) within the code? I looked in "configuration" tab in CoDeSys but could not find an option.
Thanks

Look into the Libraries.
I was browsing through and I think there's a function that does what you need to do.
I just can't remember which library though (Util maybe?).
Or go to the OSCAT site, they may have a library that contains the function there.

Look into the Libraries.
I was browsing through and I think there's a function that does what you need to do.
I just can't remember which library though (Util maybe?).
Or go to the OSCAT site, they may have a library that contains the function there.

I already found it; it was "SysLibPlcCtrl" but I can test it because I just found out the processor is fried! waiting for a new one.
Thanks anyways.

Last edited: