AS-I Configuration

eams2010

I'm trying to create an AS-I system. The components I have are CPU 317, AS-I power supply, AS-I link advanced, IFM module AC5215 and Siemens module 3RK2400-1FQ03-0AA3. I configured the hardware, downloaded it, adjust the As-I link, set the address node for each module.
Only have the inputs are working in each module and they are reversed i.e., bit 3 is high when bit 1 is activated and bit 4 is high when bit 2 is activated.
I'm sure I'm missing something in the configuration. Can any body help in this?

I'm trying to create an AS-I system. The components I have are CPU 317, AS-I power supply, AS-I link advanced, IFM module AC5215 and Siemens module 3RK2400-1FQ03-0AA3. I configured the hardware, downloaded it, adjust the As-I link, set the address node for each module.
Only half the inputs are working in each module and they are reversed i.e., bit 3 is high when bit 1 is activated and bit 4 is high when bit 2 is activated.
I'm sure I'm missing something in the configuration. Can any body help in this?