Variable Preset Counter : Rslogix Micro + Micrologix 1200

mike64b

Hi, I'm using RsLogix 500 micro starter edition with a micrologix 1200 plc. I want to use a counter where I can change the preset via variable. I see in the reference manual that the preset value shows only immediate addressing as an option..

Is there anyway around this? Can I MOV/COP from a variable into say C5:0.PRE ?

Thanks.
Mike

Treat Counter and Timer Presets and Accumulators just like any other memory - you can read/write them anytime you want to.

But just remember that accumulator values are updated by the processor as it executes relevant instructions.

Similar Topics

Hello I need to have a variable PV for a counter in Siemens Step 7. I need to fill in a variable such as C#5 as PV. Where 5 is the number of...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
dear all.. i am designing the Sea Water Intake pump which the 4 pumps will be operated parallel, and 1 pump will be as stand by pump The pump data...
Replies
Views
I have a old lathe with a 120 VCA 9.5 AMP motor. Has white, black and red wires. I need to find a way to connect it to a variable speed controler...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom