Marshalling Cabinet

Tim Ganz

What is a marshalling cabinet? How is it used?

Seen it on some drawings here for terminal boxes.

Is it the same thing or dod the original draftsman get it wrong?

Tim,

To elaborate a bit, when a large system goes into the field for installation, the field wiring has to land somewhere so the marshalling panel is there for that purpose. It is usually wired carefully to the automation system I/O modules, etc. by the OEM so that the wiregang people just land the field wiring per the drawing that your are referring to.

Bob A.

Similar Topics

Hello Frnds V R Having One Upgradation Project During My Recent Visit To The Site I Have Noticed -- That Inputs /outputs Coming From The...
Replies
Views
Hello to Everyone! I am looking for Ethernet/IP Distributed In-Cabinet IO Block options to talk to Compact Logix PLC (L36ER). I only need 3 DO's...
Replies
Views
i have a customer who is pushing back on something i have not encountered before. the cabinet is a local control panel consisting of PL, PB, HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope this is not too off-topic, The question: Does anyone have an idea how much distance typically is available between the cable ducts...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was going to mount the Xformer to the panel and still can, but it was brought up that we should just bolt it to the bottom inside of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom