Slider in factory talk view

Robert_M

Hey guys,
i would like to create a slider in Factory talk view. What I would like to do is control the speed of a motor using an analog out card. I would like to display a bar onscreen that when touched if you slide your finger to the left the motor slows down, if you slide your finger to the right the motor speeds up. Is this possible? I have a Panelview Plus 1000..model 2711P-RDT10C. The PLC is a 1769-L32E and the I/O will be point I/O...3ea 1734-IB8, 1ea 1734-VHSC24, 3ea 1734-OB8, and 1ea 1734-OE2V. Thank you for any help you can send my way.

Vertical Slider and Horizontal Slider are "Animation" functions in FactoryTalk View.

You can apply those animation features to a drawing object, or grab one of the pre-built Sliders in the object Library; navigate to Graphics -> Libraries -> Sliders and drag one onto your Display.

Thank you Ken, I knew there was a way, but looking through the object lists I could not come up with anything. I do appreciate you taking the time to answer my post. Thanks again.