Messaging with Toshiba T3H

sfindley

Has anyone done messaging from a ControlLogix to a Toshiba T3H? I am having difficulty finding any documention to support setup of either PLC to talk to each other on an ethernet network.

I have an EN311 in the T3H and an ENBT-A in the ControlLogix.

I'm pretty sure I have to use a MSG in the ControlLogix and a RECV in the T3H, but I'm unsure what settings to use in either one.

Any input would be very helpful.

Similar Topics

Hey guys. Got a strange one. Was sent to a site where the VNC access is very poor. The IT has assisted and a Wireshark report shows data...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom