PIND:12 Meaning?

xrite47

I'm using a PLC-3 running 6200 software. Came across an instruction PIND:12 but don't understand it's use, can anyone help?

Thank You

This would be the address for the instruction, not the instruction itself.
PIND stands for Pointer Indirect.
Look in the pointer section of the data table, structure 12 to see the real address that is being referenced.
Elsewhere in your program you should find references to either PSEC:12, PFIL:12, or PWRD:12. These are used to change the address that PIND:12 points to.
SEC - B, N, D, etc. data table section
FIL - file number
WRD - word number

Similar Topics

Hello: One customer has an application using 1715-IF16 on EtherNet/IP for the Rockwell side and HART master for the sensor. Everything is OK and...
Replies
Views
This is in an existing application, so stuff I've found and I'm trying to debug. I've got no Tech support contract, so can't view Tech Notes :/...
Replies
Views
Hey guys So when im online and i look at my tag list Some values show up with a white background some show up as grey What is the difference...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can some explain me what's the measining of this option inside hardware configuration. When should I want/need this option to be...
Replies
Views
Hi guys does any one know what does the specs on electrical wires mean....1sq mm (1/1.13)....what does that specs in brakets mean
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom