Vijeo help

Clevername

I'm using SoMachine with Vijeo for graphic displays. I'd really like to put a pdf or some parts of the manual of our machine onto the display. Our Rep and Schneider say this is possible but I've had no luck displaying a pdf.

I'm also having issues displaying any mpeg or MP4's. In vijeo the error is always "format not supported". I have the resolution correct and the format but still no go.

Any help or Ideas?

Go to the help file and look for hardware features the multimedia of your specific xbt you are using. this will tell you if youre model supports the features you want to use

Go to the help file and look for hardware features the multimedia of your specific xbt you are using. this will tell you if youre model supports the features you want to use

Ah, thanks. I'm using a xbtgt6330 and from what I see it's all supported. I'm just not sure how to display it.

Hi,

I am Mohua, an application engineer at Schneider Electric.

With XBTGT6330 , it supports a multi browser platform which supports the following types of documents:
HTML (.htm) ,JavaScript (.js), JPEG (.jpg), GIF, PNG, CSS , not PDF

Only the magelis iPC (industrial PC) series support the internet browser and supports the following types of documents:

Excel (.xls) ,Word (.doc),Power Point (.ppt),Adobe Acrobat (.pdf),HTML (.htm),Video files (any file supported by the video player's codec)

But you could display a text file (saved as unicode format) with the 6330

Vijeodesigner -> target -> Environment -> Text

2. For Video the 6330 doesn't support video files. The 6340 does.

You could find more information on the Vijeodesigner online help file under - Hardware Specifications

Have you been informed about the Schneider application engineering group for assistance ?

Hi first time posting on here. I was wandering if anybody knows how to solve a problem I have with the Magelis XBT-R410 HMI. The problem is I keep getting a message saying DIALOG TABLE READING IMPOSSIBLE. I have the HMI connected to the Schnider TeSys T, everything works alarms etc but it still shows this message. On occasion it crashes and the unit has to be switched on and off to get it working again, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Drew

You can download the XBTN,R manual online .

http://www.global-download.schneider-electric.com/85257849002EB8CB/all/6F770D674860E191852578710074E659/$File/33003962_k01_000_03.pdf

Attachment depicts the reasons for the dialog table issue.

XBTN.jpg