Mario

mariofouche

Hi there

I tried increasing a value on a E700 HMI. This valua gets
transfered to a data register in the plc program. The existing
value was 30000, but I needed to increase this to 45000. The HMI does except this value, but as soon as I go over 32000 on the HMI, the value in the plc goes into a minus. What can the
problem be? I tried using a different data register, but it does the same. 32000 is the max I can enter.

Hi there

I tried increasing a value on a E700 HMI. This valua gets
transfered to a data register in the plc program. The existing
value was 30000, but I needed to increase this to 45000. The HMI does except this value, but as soon as I go over 32000 on the HMI, the value in the plc goes into a minus. What can the
problem be? I tried using a different data register, but it does the same. 32000 is the max I can enter.

This is probably a "limit" set by the HMI programmer.
You need to check in the E700 HMI as there are min and max settings for values - see example in the attached....
(You might have to change the "length" of the register from 16bit to 32bit)?

Value.jpg

Good day all

I have a problem with a section of program I wrote to a Mitshubishi plc. I used a spare input on the plc that was available. This input switches M1000. While online I can see the input switching, but M1000 does not switch. Can any one give me an idea why this is happening? I even tried swithing a timer, but not even this switches.

Best regards
Mario