TWDLCAE40DRF connect over Ethernet

hahahang99

I am using TWDLCAE40DRF i connect the PLC to a ethernet switch and to my laptop. I using the the twidosuite v2.2, but when i try to debug it fail to connect.

You have to give it an IP address somehow. DHCP works I think. I always just use the USB cable to DL a program first.

I hav the default IP but. i not sure the previous programmer have change to private ip or not. i create the connection using the default IP which is from MAC address, but connection fail.....

what information do you have as the previous IP and Mask Addresses?
What is the IP address talking to?
What is the Program Comms Setting you are using?

Hello

I would like to request for your help regarding programming of Twido TWDLC-E40DRF as a modbus slave . I am using inputs to drive the motor. I want to use it on HMI with zenon software, does anyone know how to program on the twido that will receive command from zenon? appreciate your help

Regards!