conversionhelp RSS to PDF

chanal

ok have figured out this so far.

first zip. my file
then send you plcs.net
when i get it back
open up in adobe then able to view

so, since i have been through this numberous times, im trying to do it on my own..

i have a few programs that i must identify by each rung...
so i convert then pull up on my screen to analyze for this.

this is one of many that i must do this with...

if someone converts for me please help me with the steps that i can do this at home..i have CUTE and adobe....:geek:

To do the printing yourself you will need RSLogix500.
CutePDF is a pdf printer that replaces your hardcopy printer.
Adobe reader and other better ones like Foxit are PDF readers.

You need RSLogix to create a report. Then print that report to a PDF printer.

Do you have RSLogix at home?

Here is the file you posted.

Last edited:
says LogixPro....possibly wont work eh?

ok how do i got about getting the 500..mucho dineros?

i have accidentally opened up two of my files that i have posted on here in my LogixPro simlator...i say accidentally cause don't know how i did it?

but anyway, just wondering how to go about opening these type (that i post on here) so that i may JUST VIEW on my computer sceen at home, would be nice to edit but don't think this is possible

FYI these files are orginially made on the AB SLK 500 at school....

does this help any..or am i making it worse...🔨

The file you posted showed a SLC5/04 processor. To work with that processor you would need a Version of RSLogix that cost $$$.
There is a free version of RSLogix500 that will work with a ML1000 or ML1100 only.
I'm not sure if it will open the files you have, it may ask you to change the processor type and give you I/O errors. I have never tried it. See link below if you want to try it.

http://www.ab.com/programmablecontrol/plc/micrologix/downloads.html

Last edited:
I have accidentally opened up two of my files that i have posted on here in my LogixPro simlator...I say accidentally cause don't know how i did it?
You were able to do this because someone (me perhaps) wrote a version of your program using LogixPro in order to demostrate or test a feature), then posted that on this site, where you uploaded it to your computer and opened it with LogixPro, the ONLY software that would open a LogixPro RSL-type file.

If your file name ends with *.rsl, then it is a LogixPro file.
If your file name ends with *.rss, then it is a RSLogix file.

Last edited: