Timer Problem

Dear Guys,
I need help regarding timer issue in PLC. T01 (Timer 01) gets stuck at 14.1 seconds even the input to timer is still active.

What can be reason?

What PLC brand are you using, and can you post the program or a picture of the rung/network using the timer?

Plc is Tetra Pak multipurpose compact controller. It works in online mode with no copy option.
I can not print logic but it is simple

m14.00 M06.06 T0001
I I----------I/I--------------------------------------(TRN)
T0002
(TRN)

Both timers works with same input but T0001 stops at 14.1 seconds
T0002 stops at 22.3seconds

Last edited:
Both timers works with same input, but T0001 stops at 14.1 seconds. T0002 stops at 22.3seconds.
It appears that you have TWO inputs, not one. From your logic, I cannot tell if the same TWO inputs control both timers. If so, then perhaps T0001 has a different maximum time than T0002.

In many PLCs, there are different categories of timers, some with shorter maximum times. When a timer reaches its maximum amount, it may stop timing.