Help me to test my software

Jairvargas

Well, i have written a little tool that logs data from a s7-1200, using tcp communications my software stores everytime the plc sends data to the computer, and you can save it to the pc or print it. I would be happy if you give me feedback or comments about it. This is my hobbie, so it's free.There is the software and also i included an example to download to the plc, In the next weeks I'm gonna update my software to make it work in mobile devices and also multi connections with more than one s7-1200 at the same time.

Hope you can help me with new ideas 🔨.

You can download a free copy from my website, my software is Jair12xx datalogger Beta, www.gratis.com.bo/s7-1200

Best Regards:site:

Last edited:
Hello,
I saw it on youtube, it looks cool.
I would like to test your program, but the link not working, could you to send me it to emai r-janku(roll)seznam.cz
Thank you very much