How I do import 5000 tag file to the Hmi project

zhoudq

Hell veryone!
I have a project,use the Compactlogix5000(1769-L45)and panlview(2711P-T10C4C2),now the ladder logic is complete,I export the controler tag file,but I don't know how I do import the tag file to HIM project tag datebase,I used the Factory Talk View Studio 5.1 the software.Please direct me or give me a datum, thanks .

This is well described in the FactoryTalk View ME User Manual.

You do not need to Import the RSLogix 5000 tag database into FactoryTalk View Studio. Instead, you define an RSLinx Enterprise Shortcut and assign a link to the RSLogix 5000 offline file (*.ACD).

This method allows you to directly browse the CompactLogix tag database both online and offline, without performing a Tag Import into the FactoryTalk View HMI Tag Database.

Thank you Ken Roach, I find the 5000 tag file (*.ACD)and edit it,but when I edit the tag, the tag select the word for example:{::[PRESS_PLC]Local:6:I.Data},, I need the select a bit ,for example:{::[PRESS_PLC]Local:6:I.Data.2},Please direct me again.

You use direct Adresses ??

Why don´t you use aliases on that ??

Then you don´t have to take care about the bits !

I would highly suggest you relook at your plc logic and add tags using aliases. Not only will you make your PLC and PV configuration much more readable, but you will also protect against any future hardware changes. I would recommend not addressing your I/O directly as it looks like you have done. Keep in mind you will want to do this before you get into your PV config so you can use the tags you make in the PV.