Help! Word help for RSLogix5000 in an Add-On Instruction

saltykarp

Hi all-

I had a question about adding in a word with a value of 15 (1111 binary). Can I just define it in my AOI somehow? Or does it have to be an inputted parameter?

I'm not positive on exactly what you are after, but here's a shot:

If you want to be able to change this word from your PLC logic, then it will have to be an input parameter.

If the value doesn't need to be accessed outside of your instruction, then you create a "local tag"

Similar Topics

I have just come across a leuze MSI202 programable safety relay that has burned out in a large signode strapping machine and is now unavailable. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently in the process of locking down a program, I have managed to set passwords for FB's and WS but can't seem to find a way of...
Replies
Views
I am needing to convert the low DWORD of a timestamp into a LREAL. The DWORD is a 32bit unsigned number. In TwinCat2, I keep getting a negative...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I know some people winch a little when the topic of password recovery crops up. The engineers on site have forgotten their password to a...
Replies
Views
I uploaded program from plc s7 -200. But have no password for program block. Please help me this. thanks all :wish...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom