ABB RTU560 I/O Configuration

kkarun

Hello Everyone,

I am going to do a project using ABB RTU560 very soon. I am using 'MULTIPROG wt' software to configure it. After reading the manuals & help files, I couldn't get complete details about I/O configuration & Variable addressing.

1. Is this the right software to use?
2. How can I configure the I/O modules inside the project?
3. How can I address variables ( DI,DO,AI,AO, Memory Bits, Registers etc.)?

Kindly help me as I need to start this project very soon.

Thank you

Arun

Hello Everyone,

I am going to do a project using ABB RTU560 very soon. I am using 'MULTIPROG wt' software to configure it. After reading the manuals & help files, I couldn't get complete details about I/O configuration & Variable addressing.

1. Is this the right software to use?
2. How can I configure the I/O modules inside the project?
3. How can I address variables ( DI,DO,AI,AO, Memory Bits, Registers etc.)?

Kindly help me as I need to start this project very soon.

Thank you

Arun
Hello, I'm new in programming with RTU560, I need the software Multiprog wt, Ican't find it, please help me, my mail is [email protected]