WinCC Flex errors

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi I recompiled and got these errors. Any ideas? I have delted temporary files, exported from the integrated project and reimported, errors gone from 47 to 4 after rebuild all

Warning: Internal warning (detail: screen element Template_Graphics View_0 (32626982-4d60-433d-a3ec-dd96e7e3e7c4) of type GraphicView was created by GeneratorHmiScreen (screen Template) - object type: SCREEN_ITEM).

Warning: Internal warning (detail: screen element Graphics View (3895381c-c8ea-43dc-90c4-7f431ec6d3e0) of type GraphicView was created by GeneratorHmiScreen (screen MainMimic) - object type: SCREEN_ITEM).

etc

Hi
I resolved this. Copied the project to a different PC (actually a virtual PC on same laptop) and used the wincc flex on the virtual pc to recomiple, then copied project back to the original folder and it now compiles fine.

Weird but phew