FactoryTalk View ME Station

jberto

We are running FactoryTalk View ME Station (version 5.0) on a PC and we are using the ProgramLauncher ActiveX control to start a VB script (Windows XP). The ProgramLauncher has a parameter field which we use to pass down text on an HMI tag to the VB script. However, the VB script generates another text field that we need to pass back to a FactoryTalk View tag and we are not sure how this can be done. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Considering the incredible time it would take to get a Panelview Plus 7 , I'm going to get the FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display Single...
Replies
Views
What is the main difference between the 2 licenses? I have a lot of experience with the Machine edition but not so much with the Server Edition...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to control 50 identical stations from an Allen Bradley HMI using FactoryTalk View Studio ME 11.00.00. The Stations are...
Replies
Views
Heya Given lead times on a new PanelView Performance which we'd plan to deploy and connect to 2 x PLC's, we're in a bit of a pickle. Can we use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom