1768-M04SE Error

Kabir

I stopped by to look at a problem with a new machine, the machine uses a AB compactlogix processor and two 1768-M04SE SERCOS modules for communication with the servo drives. The machine would not start, indicating a fault with one of the servo motors however I noticed that the I/O light was flashing green on the processor and both 1768-M04SE modules displayed the following code:

CP Light - Solid Orange
Ring Light - Off
OK Light - Flashing green

I have not been able to find information with regard to this exact error code, has anyone encountered this error before?

Similar Topics

We have an older machine with a 1768-M04SE serco card in it. The sercos card has been throwing errors, so we've got a replacement coming. Is...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Apparently, they are not compatible and i was hoping there was a work around.
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I've spent most of the evening working on adding a 1768-ENBT card to connect a machine to our enterprise network. The card is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anybody has experience about setup communication between O2D224 camera and 1768-L43S PLC? My PLC software version is 19.11. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom