iVu Plus Banner/ PV+

I would be amazed if you could.

Does the iVu Plus provide an ActiveX control for use on Windows CE 4.1 ? That's about the only way you're going to get a non-static image into a PanelView Plus 600.

The PV+6 (700-1500) does offer the embedded Internet Explorer (on the "with CE features" option) which often gives you a method for accessing things like this.

The iVu comes with software that pulls each inspection onto a PC when the camera is triggered. So the iVu is constantlly sending out each inspection, just wouldn't know how to capture it with out setting up a permanent pc out on the line just to display each inspetion. I know the Redlion HIM's come with driver installed to capture.....but maybe not with the PV+

Red Lion has a Banner driver for its G3 series that will do this, one more reason to look at them.