Sicam pas 7

Eng.Abdo

we have a SICAM PAS full server connected to a group of bay devices via a 2 switches "rugged com". for example C03A device is connected via switch 1 and 2 "port 1 in both of the switches" to the full server.

when i remove one of the connection for this device, it work fine. but when i remove both connection the device is out of service. when i connect one of them or both back, still the device is out of service, unless i update manually in full server SICAM PAS Operation Software.

note that we are using SICAM PAS 7 and WinCC 7:handball:

update

to whom it might concern

to update you, i was able to solve the problem. and please note that,

we are using star topology. and we have more than 200 devise "relay"

so most of the devices were included under IEC60850 client "except those which are not SIEMENS" and only 5 BCU are connected.

after checking and trying many option, i remove all the not connected devices and kept this 5 BCU, and guess what it work.

but for the device to turn back to normal condition in Full Server and in HMI, it take about 50 s. my question is how to reduce this time?

thanks