Lookout HMI will not print alarms and events

Rmiller

Using Lookout HMI V6.6. When trying to open the alarms and events journal the message "unable to read files" pops up. When I click ok it opens the Excel spreadsheet with nothing in it. Has anyone had this problem or know what is wrong? I have selected print out journal box and print to csv files box and selected all the columns boxes.

are you seeing any com or database errors? is this lookout or lookout direct? what windows dir. or they being stored in?

I have not had any errors and alarms report as usual. This is National Instruments Lookout unlimited version. I am assuming the alarms are stored in Citadel when I read the help menu from the print alarms box.

its been a while however I have had citadel service problems in the past. make sure the services are running. Have you updated excell? it could be a file type error? did you try to open the file from windows explorer?