panelview application startup

clecol

Hey all, i have a sample test application which I have working when i test an individual screen or even when i test the entire application from within factorytalk view ME...however when I create a .mer file and use the transfer utility to download it to my panelview I have two things happen which are undesirable:

1. Once the application comes up, I have a bunch of ?????? fields until the PLC communications are established. Is that just something I'll have to live with?

2. Once PLC communications are established, the ????? fields go away, but most of my values don't load properly like they do when I'm testing on my PC...e.g. numeric values load as 0's?

i figured it out...in my rslinx enterprise communications setup for factory talk i had two plc's on different subnets for my communication shortcut. i removed the one that's not there anymore and problem fixed! :nodi: