Pv+ 600

Fisherjames73

I beleieve I have seen a thread for this and can not remember were. Using Micrologix 1100 ethernet to PV+, notice that my animation/color does not update at a fast rate for a graphic.Is this typical or is thier a setting for update refresh time?

There is a refresh rate on each screen and it's default is 1 second. In FTVS, right click on any display and select display settings, you will see update rate in the lower left corner.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a set of three tanks with their own trio of Hardy 6600 series load cells. Two of them have no issues with where they are at and...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im stuck trying to support a client with Motorola ACE.. I was able to upload all of the other sites to STS but one. Im working remotely...
Replies
Views
I am trying to go to a 504 CPU. and on my hmi I am getting a 9028 error. can someone explain what they mean by change reference?
Replies
Views
Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom