However when the bit goes true, nothing shows up in the Alarm Summary
So what have I forgotten
Thanks

ALarms2.jpg

Attachments

• ALarms1.bmp
    117.2 KB · Views: 12
Some suggestions to look at.

Do you have other alarms that do display in the alarm summary.

If these are the only alarms have you gone to the Startup Folder and set them to go.

If these are new alarms have you rebooted the computer since they were created so that these new alarms are activated, also on a reboot you can look in the Activity log and see if Alarms are starting at the time of reboot.

Do you have other alarms that do display in the alarm summary.
No, it was a new project

If these are the only alarms have you gone to the Startup Folder and set them to go.
Yes, in the start up Alarms are checked

My standard response to this question: Did you turn on alarming? Oops, I didn't read you response closely enough. Try turning off the alarms and then back on again with the AlarmOff and alarmon commands.

Last edited: