Profinet and Danfoss FC302 - PPO5

Hello all,

My problem is that I need to send a max current value into a Danfoss FC302 using the profinet communication. Not so complicated normally but when I try to configure the drive using the Danfoss GSD file there's all the PPO except PPO1, PPO2 and PPO5 that means no possibility to send any information into the drive!!!!
People from Danfoss suggest us to control the current into our PLC but... I'd like to know if somebody has another idea.
It's amazing because all PPO configurations exist in Profibus!!!

Thanks!

Use something similar to DPV1

Hi,

if you don't need to set this parameter very fast you can use SFB52 and SFB53 in siemens PLC to access any parameter in the drive.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Quoting a system which calls for a Siemens S7-1200 and a Danfoss FC280. Cost-wise, it's much the same whether I use a higher-spec PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to get connection with 2 danfoss drives FC300 with profinet module MCA 120 and a S7-1200 1215c. I loaded the gsdml file in TIA...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom