Festo FST Programming language

de Wet

Hi,
Anyone got some tips on statement list programming with Festo FST Software ?? for the FEC-FC30-FST PLC with the counters and timers etc and also shift registers. I am looking for some example programming techniques. It is the IF, ELSE, THEN, SET, RESET type programming. Anyone out there feeling generous ???
Thanks guys

Similar Topics

Glad the site is working again... I have a customer having issues with a Festo and I have never worked with them, see below
Replies
Views
Working with a Siemens PLC, I have to replace a bad Festo valve bank Profinet adapter with part number: CTEU-PN I am very comfortable with...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Does anyone have this gsdml v2.31 festo cteu 20150503?? I've gone to the Festo website and the version that they have for cteu is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, It's the first experience with a Festo's drives and the Festo Configuration Tool programming tool. Particularly with these...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post on here. I'm an automation engineer and I have plenty of experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens and Fanuc etc. Constantly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom