Mitsubishi

Arvey

Hi All,

I am very new to GX Developer and Analog I/O can be access only through Buffer memory

1. what is the memory location of buffer memory
2. Explain how can i access data through buffer memory
3. also mention programming softwares for Mitsubishi HMI and SCADA

sorry. its mitsubishi

Which series Mitsubishi are you using?
If it is an FX PLC than you communicate to the buffer memories using the TO and From commands.

Usually the code will be a lot of this:

TO K1 K1 K100 K1
FROM K1 K4 D0 K1

I'm going off the top of my head but I think the first constant after the TO command is the location of the analog card. The second would be the buffer memory location, the third is what you want to put there, and the last is how many words you are moving.

The Q series has intelligent function module wizards and it pretty much sets it up for you.

Hope this helps.

-Dave

the higher range of mits are slightly different
this is why I asked - Which PLC
I meant what model of mitsubishi