Kentix 300 drive

RCOUTDOORS

Does anyone know how to disable the safe tourque off on this drive. We have e39 errors and nothing seems to work. Tried the jumpers (no help)we have went through 4 drives in bout year. It is not a big saftey issue for our app.
Thank you for any help

Yes we already tried this. Was hoping someone knew of a parameter that we could just turn it off

Since "Safe Torque-Off" is a SAFETY feature, I don't believe there are any "user adjustable" digital controls (Parameters)related to it.
The "Safety" functionalities are embedded within the firmware and only (redundant) hard wiring is used to "bypass" them.
I really think you should call Tech Support.
It is really straight up: If you have wired up the drive the way it is described within pg.154 of the User Manual (observing the IMPORTANT paragraph)and still getting E39 it means that the information supplied by the manufacturer is not accurate.:(

Last edited:
You're welcome.
Could you please keep us posted about the outcome?
It will be nice to know what THEY have to say about it!

this is the update we got back from the manufactor of machine" We will get a new one out to you. The drives you have are a new model for Allen Bradley the first lot we had everyone of them failed and we replaced them all this is the first of the second lot that has failed. Allen Bradley has told us the opto-coupler is failing. We will be sending you some relays with suppressors on them