OT - Legs of Venison

L D[AR2P#0.0]

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've been offered eight legs of Vension for 240 GBP - I only need one so will be selling the others off. Looks a good deal to me, but my wife thinks they may be too dear..... any thoughts?

Is a leg one of those British terms that mean something different than it does in the US? Or is it really just a leg of the animal?

Selling venison is against the law here, so I have no real basis for cost. But it seems a bit much to me. A GBP is over 1.5 USD, right? How many pounds of meat are we talking?

Edit:
:oops:... Move along, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
How about an 'American' flavored one?

I went to my doctor, I couldn't sleep. I was having horrible nighmares. One night I dreamt I was a 'wigwam', the next night I was a 'teepee'. Back an forth each night scaring me awake.

The doctor said I had to calm down. I was obviously 'two tents'.

LD,

Around here, my hunter buddies will give away a whole deer just so they can go back in the woods for more. I have ate so much venison stew that I would not give 2 cents for a deer leg.