off topic general question

chanal

What type of employment is out there with an Associates Degree in Mechatronics with 16 years electrical experience and a Electrical Contractors License?

Main interests are in PLCs, Robotics....but also enjoy working with 400VAC

Hands on mostly with commercial/industrial electricity (travel).

Schooling with PLC, ROBOTICS only lab experience there :(

Are there any job titles combining all of the above?:confused:

Check with some of the theme parks, such as Disney World, Disney Land, and Six Flags. They use plenty of automated mechanical electronic machinery. Also check with their suppliers for the automatons and rides.

In South Carolina, look at Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Freestyle Music Park, both in Myrtle Beach. Florida has dozens of theme parks, and Georgia has several.

The advantage of a job in a theme park is that it is fairly recession-resistant. Disadvantage is that you may have to start at a lower position until you prove you are trustworthy among the crowds.

Last edited: