Camera image displayed on a Siemens TP277

Mrslipmat

Hi Gents

I was wondering if anybody had setup a system where a live camera image was displayed on a TP277 touch panel with ethernet, The vision inspection camera I have has ethernet capabilities and can connect to the screens port. fruitless searches of the net have come up with nothing so I was wondering if it was possible at all to do this.

So far looking through WinCC all I can see is smartclient view that has lan connection settings etc... Am I looking in the correct area ?

Regards and Merry Xmas to everybody

John V

Thanks for your Promt reply Jesper... Shame it won,t seem to work, there is a possibility I will have to use a seperate screen to display the image as I am tied to using the TP 277 screen at the moment...

Regards

John V

It,s a TCP/IP output and ethernet I/P output.... Its the new vision camera from IFM, 02V series. The camera itself can be setup to give me allsorts of info over ethernet connection, passes, fails etc, this is the info I want to display along with the picture.

Regards

John V

Last edited: