Siemens new software issues

userxyz

I'dd like to share some problems with this new software... maybe you guys experienced the same issues ??

I use WinCC v11 and Portal v10.5.

Portal v10.5:
When using print in Portal v10.5, sometimes it prints things that differs from the actual program, placing sets where you should have resets... The print quality is very low, the soft is very very slow compared to Simatic v5.5. When connecting to a PLC and then reconnect to another on, networkcard needs to be resetted... Another issue is that the download stops the CPU, this is very annoying, but this wil be solved in later versions from Siemens.
The download stops the CPU, this is very annoying, but this wil be solved in later versions from Siemens.

WinCC v11
It's uncompatible with Windows 64 bit, so I run everything on a VMWare, now for the first time with a soft I cannot connect from within a VMWare via ethernet to a panel !!!! I had to install the WinCC on an XP laptop without VMWare.

Kind regards,
G