AB Panel View C600

conrocker

I have a 2711C-T6C which I am trying to enter alarms in the alarm tab. I have added the new alarm and put in the appropriate trigger, alarm type is bit and I have entered a message. When I go to validate the program and error is displayed ID 6005,type error, and the message is "one or more alarms are configured without a message" I have tried several things to no avail. The green check mark is on the validate application and alarm buttons? But when you go to run or test the software asks if you want to run it with errors and it says the program is not valid. This has been driving me somewhat nuts. Thanks Dave

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Please I need help resolving a problem with Panel View c600, my company got called and I was sent to check a faulty system...
Replies
Views
I am using an AB C600 PanelView with a Micrologic 1400. While configuring the PanelView and I select the, “Communication Tab” the software comes...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I have allen bradley's HMI panel view c600. I want to programme it to show a moving square box controlled by a integer file used in PLC.
Replies
Views
which softwer we r use for ab c600 panel view! also how can communication with micro logix 1400 slc via ethernet? i have rs view studio me...
Replies
Views
We are using Panel View C600 and are not able to get exact decimal point selection on the screens for time value settings, we have tried every...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom