VBA in FTView SE, regarding charts/spreadsheets

scarm

Hi guys,
I need someone with more VBA knowledge than myself. I'm stumped.
I have a display in SE with a Spreadsheet object and a Chart object. For the life of me, I can't manage to get the chart linked to the data in the spreadsheet.

Help file example:
Code:
Set c = ChartSpace1.Constants
[B]Set ChartSpace1.DataSource = Spreadsheet1.Object[/B]
ChartSpace1.Charts.Add ChartSpace1.Charts(0).Type = c.chChartTypeLineMarkers
ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SetData c.chDimCategories, 0, "a2:a28"
ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SetData c.chDimSeriesNames, 0, "b1"
ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection(0).SetData  c.chDimValues, 0, "b2:b28"
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but when I take the line in bold and apply it to my code, I get a type mismatch. My spreadsheet object named "SegmentData" and chart object named "CurveChart", so I tried
Code:
Set CurveChart.DataSource = SegmentData.Object
If I leave this particular line out, I get "
Any help or additional info is greatly appreciated