Factory talk expression help

WHYGUMBY

I am having an issue making an animation move with using and expression. I want the object to move left and right when the harp speed is greater than 0. Below is the expression I have now which obviously doesnt work but know it has to be something simple since I can make it work with just system/blink. I am using factory talk view studio and a panelview 1000 talking with a micro logix via ethernet. I know my tag works as i can see the same tags readout on a string display so factory talk is seeing the actual harp speed ref.

IF ({wcu_harp_speed}>=1) and (system\blinkslow) then 1 else 0

I am pretty new to this as you can tell so Thank you ahead of time for any help you can give.

Your expression is either true or false (1 or 0). Your expression needs an analog result that spans a range to simulate the range of movement.

Try this: {wcu_harp_speed}

or this: IF (wcu_harp_speed}>=1 THEN (wcu_harp_speed} ELSE 0

OG