Automation Direct / C-More to iPhone application

Rob S.

Does anyone have a manual or a link for setting up the C-More to iPhone application ? I am getting ready to do a project that I would like to include this. I would like to do some research , so I can better understand the overall concept.
How reliable is this method , and do you recommend a better approach? How difficult would it be to have the PLC call or text my iphone ? Can I do this with the C-More/ iPhone app or
would I need a modem to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance and have a great New Years,

All manuals and app data can be found on the AD website. If you get into trouble call their award winning tech support. It's free.

As for the cmore sending you a text or calling you no it can't per'se send you a text / SMS or call but there are 3rd party products that can do this.

What it will do is send a email of alarm or tag status and if you want it on your iphone then it should have a data plan and get email. For thos that just have plain old text you can have the email sent to the email / text address of their account. Most carriers have this. I am with verizon and if you send a email to [email protected] then I would get it as a text.

Thats one way to handle it.

Do your research here http://c-more.automationdirect.com/features/email.html