RedLion G306K (Kadet)

George Graziano

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am finally able to download to a G306K, but it doesn't act like it is communicating with the PLC. The PLC is Allen Bradley 5/03. Using DH485. So my adapter is a CBLADK04 and plugged into the DH485/PC port on the Kadet. On the 5/03 it is plugged into the top port. On Crimson 3, I have it set to RS-485 Mode- DH485 master. Under that I have created PLC1, on the right side, Enable device, device SLC, drop # 1. Not sure what is not right.
Thanks
George

Thanks to Red Lion for the help. I had my PLC under the Communications section, it should of been under the Network section.

George

Similar Topics

I'm having problems getting a MLX1100 to work with a Redlion G306K through Ethernet. All I want to do is put a pushbutton on the screen addressed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hoping to get some insight into best way to terminate shielded twisted pair + common into a RJ45 required for RedLion RS485...
Replies
Views
I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom