Applicom Server 3.8

I am facing probelm with Applicom Server 3.8 with Wonderware configuration. Totally 5 PLCs are configured in Applicom TCP board and its working fine for 5 years. I restarted the Computer for some maintainance purpose, after that only 2 PLC were communicating. Applicom can able to read only 2 Devices other are not communicating.

1. I deactivated and activated the DASApplicom at Wonderware SMC.
2. Restarted the Computer several times.
3. Checked and restarted the Applicom seltstaring service at windows component service.

Still i couldnt able to solve the problem, pls suggest what to do.

Similar Topics

Hello expert I have migrate legacy project that use Applicom OPC DA with 3rd client and S7-400. I see in client code add item string call...
Replies
Views
We have Wonderware 2012 all set up (been set for years) using a server in the SMC console this can be seen as DASAPPLICON to talk to an S7-400...
Replies
Views
Trying to use the APPICOM OPC server that comes with Bradcommunications APPLICOM Card for wornderware. When I "browse" the OPC tags I get Group...
Replies
Views
We have a 2012 Wonderware system running on an older driver setup. ( 2 Servers with about 15 PLCs connected) In each Server, we have an...
Replies
Views
Dears, I've Industrial computer containing applicom PCI Board 32K which connecting to S7-300 PLC. The hard disk of the computer has fault and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom