RSlinx classic and Windows 7

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
Tried doing a auto config on channel 0 and the rslinx keeps freezing up on the BCC check. I can put in the comm parameters by hand it works fine. Any on else having this problem? It is windows 7 or just me?o_O

No problems here. I am currently using Win 7 Pro 64-bit with RSLinx v2.59 configuring my USB/RS232 converter. But then I have no idea what version of anything you are using. I'm also wondering if you have a real serial port or a USB/RS232 converter. If only there was a way for us to know these things.

.......was that subtle enough? :)

OG

Similar Topics

I recently changed to a new laptop and still have access to the old files. Does anybody know the location of the file that stores the configured...
Replies
Views
Gents, I have a RSLinx Classic V2.52 running on Windows XP. It worked great for several years, all of a sudden I started developing a problem...
Replies
Views
is there any version of RSLinx Classic Light that will install under Windows XP Home Edition? I have been googling around and it looks like that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom