WinCC Flex panel Error Action Aborted

cdavis

I have an MP377 WinCC flex panel. I have configured a recipe in my project. I can run the project on my PC and create recipes / download to plc / etc. When I transfer the project, I selected "Overwrite recipe data records". However, the recipes don't show up on the MP377. Also, when I try to save a recipe on the MP377, I get the error "Error. Action aborted!"

Does anyone know what this means and what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

I don't have WinCC Flex in front of me but my first thought
Is look at the recipe path you are saving to
For MP's I seem to remember FLASH is the setting

Similar Topics

Hi I have a requirment to track barcodes and date stamps of said barcodes. It is unclear how many need to be logged but I would say 2000 rows...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have a WinCC Flex project running on Simatic panel PC 677B with a CPU 315 2-DP PLC communicating over MPI. I would like to...
Replies
Views
If you shall ever have to make a WinCC Flexible panel in order to connect it to an S5 PLC via the PG port (for example for replacing an old defect...
Replies
Views
May be a stupid question, but I'll give it a try... For a customer of us we need to use a Beckhoff panel. Because the customer is not happy with...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this. Just upgraded an TP170A from WinCC 2005 advanced to 2007 advanced. Everything works fine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom