Buddy, can you spare an MFLOP?

Doug-P

At this site, http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/home.do you can sign up your computer to do useful research activities during idle time. Sort of like the SETI thing that was up here a while back but with a useful goal - like finding an effective malaria drug or a better water filter.

Just throwing it out there. Happy New Year!

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I have a question about buddy-for-s7 software. Has anyone used it? I want to know what kind of licence it uses? Is it possible to use...
Replies
Views
Scenario: client has a non-redundant L81E controller with one Ethernet connected remote chassis. Several spare slots are available. By contract...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a spare PacDrive part# LMC600CBD10000? Not necessarily for sale, but to do a bench test. I have a CF image file, and I'd like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've had a 1746-NT8 thermocouple input card fail on an SLC5/05 unit. There is another TC card in this rack that has spare input channels...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have attached a list of PLC components that I have available. Most items are free but I can't cover postage. Send me a PM on any items...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom