Citect questions, alarm text and animation!

Marron

Hello! I have two questions about Citect.

1. I have a page with an alarm list on. The cicode function Tabalarm_Dsp is used to view the alarms. The problem is that the text always is on top of everything. I have a menu that should be placed on top of everything (like a windows Start-menu), and it is except for the alarm texts. Can I fix this?

2. I have 3 logotypes that i want to animate. Each of them should be viewed for three seconds and then it should change to one of the another logotypes.

Thanks in advance!

/Marcus

Similar Topics

I have been tasked with a lot of cicode, i'm an electrician so its not my strong point but i am coping. anyway my questions are simple for...
Replies
Views
I am currently reviewing the software CITECT 6.1 There are a few questions I have and I thought whom better than people who may already be using...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom